Thursday 24 January 2013

Make-up review: Burberry Eye Definer in Golden Brown

Hello everybody!
I am so sorry I haven't blogged in a while I have been very busy with school work but today I finished early and used it as an excuse to blog so here it is!

Recently I bought some stuff from Burberry including this eyeliner and I wanted to blog about THIS product straight away as it is gorgeous! The colour is.......golden brown (no way!) and I first saw this in a video that Burberry had made using two models, one of them being Cara Delavigne, and they used this colour on her lower lash line and I knew that I needed it in my collection as it is absolutely beautiful. It is great for a natural smokey, to give definition and it is super pigmented.

The lasting power is quite good as obviously it is a pencil and not a liquid liner. There are so many ways of using this eyeliner, simple line, cat-eye, water line, lash lines etc. It is a brown chestnut colour with gold fleck in it. The packaging is also amazing and it is luxurious as most Burberry products. The eye-liner itself is also super long and has around 20% more liner than usual eye-liners!

What eyeliners are you sporting these days?


Chiara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment