Saturday 23 February 2013

Face-Mask Review- Lush Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask

Hi guys!
Sorry I haven't been blogging in a while. Today I wanted to talk about Lush's Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask because I picked it up in Lush the other day and I wanted to share the amazing-ness of this mask.

This mask is for people with troublesome skin. By that I mean acne-prone skin, spots and redness. This mask contains garlic, tea tree essential oil , kaolin and honey. Garlic and tea tree are antiseptic, meaning that not only they will feel fresh but they also prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This cleans the spots and prevents break-outs. Kaolin is deep cleansing and will purify the skin. Honey is an anti-bacterial ingredient and will get rid of bacteria on the face and it will also moisturise. It also contains other ingredients like fresh white grapes that help clan and cool the skin and fresh eggs that help tighten the texture of the skin.

All you do is apply a generous amount onto the face, rub it in and leave it for 5-10 minutes. I tend to leave it until it feels dry. You can also just apply it on the areas where you have a spot or use a thin layer as spot treatment for the night.




What do I think? I think this face mask is fantastic for combating spots and redness and I used it yesterday and today my skin was amazing and the redness on my skin was completely gone and I didn't need to cover up my skin that much. The only problem with this face mask is that it smells very strongly of garlic and that can put you off from using it but personally it does so much good to my skin I can easily over-look this. It feels really fresh on the skin as it has to be kept in the fridge and I tend to use it daily whenever I buy it because it does have a use by date as it is packed with natural ingredients.



So, if you have spots or trouble-some skin I would definitely recommend this face mask as it does miracles. The ingredients are all natural and it isn't harsh on the skin and it doesn't make it puffy.

Have you tried Lush face masks?
Chiara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment