Tuesday 11 December 2012

Beauty Water? Review: Caudalie Eau De Beaute Beauty Elixir

Hi guys!
I am sorry I have been a bit late on my blog posts but that was because I was In paris for my birthday and I didn't really have that much time to write but I will be doing a Birthday/Paris haul soon and as I couldn't wait, I am going to talk about the first thing I got in Paris which was the Caudalie Eau de Baute beauty elixir.
sorry for crap picture, as said in earlier posts the lighting is terrible and so I added a Christmas bow to cheer you guys up! :)

Now, you may be asking, what is a beauty elixir. I don't really know. I think you can use them for different reasons according to what you find most comfortable. I like to use this as a make-up setter, more on that later. Some people use them as toner, some just to refreshen the face.

So the description says that a beautifying water that evens out the skin and brightens. It does all of that. The only problem is that when I put it on without makeup it brightened my skin but also brought out my imperfections and I thought my blemishes were a bit redder, which I don't want. I thought that this was, though, great at keeping the make-up put. I have seen a great difference in the days I have worn this and when I come back from school, my make-up is so flawless, I don't need to touch up. This makes my makeup last forever and it also gives that dewy finish to the skin that I love as the foundation absorbs the moisture.

I also wanted to note that it smells amazing as it is full of essential oils like grape, orange blossom, rose, balm mint and rosemary (? I really can't smell the rosemary though). When I put this on I feel refreshed and clean and brightened.

Overall, go get it!
Do you use this kind of stuff?
If you do let me know in the description box or on Twitter @Aphrodi23905920
Chiara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment