Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas Candles: Cinnamon and Cloves

Hello guys!


So lately I have been getting into the Christmas and have already put up all of my decorations- including trees! So when I got given this candle for my birthday on tuesday I couldn't help being super duper excited. 



This candle smells very strongly of cinnamon and cloves (slightly too strong for my nose) and I love keeping this candle on and not actually light it as it fills the room with the scent even when not lighted. 



The candle has three wicks which don't really make that horrible black gas (not that I have noticed anyway since I have only used this once) and overall it fills my rooms of Christmas scents and it is by SLATKIN and Co (it came from a friend in america in Bath and Body Works which I have never been to and would love to go sometime!)

What candles are you sniffing these days?
Have you put your decorations up yet?
Chiara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment