Saturday 15 December 2012

NOTD: Unintentional Baroque Nails

Hi guys!
I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging that much these days but that is because I have been really busy with school, birthdays and friends. (Which I am sure you all understand) and I am sorry that I have been blogging about stuff that isn't that interesting but I can guarantee that in these next days and after Christmas the quality of blogging will be much better. (especially since I will be doing a confession post where you will get to know more about me! ;)

sorry for the rubbish picture and cuticles, just concentrate the colour (if you can see it properly)
Moving on to the actual blogging, I was doing my nails with my friends and I decided to go for a dark green colour which I thought was kinda festive, right? But then I looked at my Andrea Fulerton Gold nail polish from the 'dancing queen' trio layering nail polishes they do, and I knew that was going on my nails from the second I glanced at it. It is so festive and beautiful and I thought it would add a touch of a glamourous Christmas feeling to my nails. But then I realised my nails looked a bit baroque styled, and I really liked it!

that's kinda the pattern, yet again crap quality
So there you have it, my unintentional baroque styled nails.
Are you rocking festive nails?
Chiara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment