Sunday 2 December 2012

NOTD: It's Snowing!

Hi guys!
Now, it isn't actually snowing in London (which is a bit sad...) so instead I painted it on my nails, my way. (Which is way easier).

As it is only the 1st, I didn't want to go for full on Christmas nails. YET. I want to start simple and end up with a different Christmas design on each nail. I used one of the new Barry M Gelly Nail Effects. There isn't really any effect except for the fact it is very glossy by itself. I then sprinkled my nails with some very fine silver glitters that look like a rainbow on my nails. My inspiration was snow in the sky, so this is my easy way if doing it. This is the first time I have tried this polish from Barry M so I am still not quite sure how long it lasts but after two days it chips so it isn't the best quality nail polish ever. This look is also great for all you ladies (or men, who knows?) that like to wear brights instead of darks. This bright blue with a lavender undertone is perfect for you! Oh yeah! 

What nails are you rocking?
Are they Christmass-y?
Chiara xx


No comments:

Post a Comment