Monday 17 December 2012

Confessions and Truths

Hi guys!
You may have noticed, but most of you don't know anything about me other than my name. Which kinda sucks. So this post will tell you more about me. Yay!

What age are you?
I won't tell you my exact age but I am around my young teens. I am kinda scared of telling you this as I think it will affect the way you think of me as you probably think now that I don't really now anything about make-up, when I actually know quite a bit for my age and I can't wait to show you what i've been raving and learning about in the years to come about make-up.

Why do you love make-up?
Because it makes me feel more confident about my face and it really interests me.

What are your ambitions in life? What do you want to be when you're older?
Either a catwalk make-up artist (my creative side) or something to do with space and minerals (my scientific, academic side). I am so messed up!

What are your favourite subjects?
Science and art!

What are your hobbies?
Dancing and....make-up! Duh!

Who are your favourite make-up gurus?
Zoella, FleurdeForce, Sprinkle of Glitter, Stilababe09, Tanya Burr, Beauty Crush, Amarixe, MissGlamorazzi, Michelle Phan and Essiebutton, Lisa Eldridge, Vivianna Does Make-up and Ugly face of beauty. Those are just a few youtubers I watch!

What is your favourite make-up brand?
Topshop and Kiko!

When is my birthday?
4th of December.

What is your favourite clothing brand?
Topshop, Zara and H and M. Primark ain't that bad either!

Boots or Superdrug?
Boots, more variety. Even though Superdrug has better prices.

What's on your wishlist right now?
Mac Lipstick in Lady Danger!

What is my favourite colour?
Green and orange.

What is my favourite animal?
Otters!

What is my favourite chocolate bar?
Yorkie and Snickers and Mars and Bounty!

What is my favourite sweet?
Maoams.

What is my favourite magazine?
Company.

What book are you reading at the moment?
Uglies by Scott Westerfield?

What genre of movies do you love/hate?
I love comedies but hate rom coms.

Here is a picture of me so that you have an idea of what I look like! Duck face!
Duck face is the way! 

That's it for now! I hope that has helped you know a little bit more about me and if you have any other questions you can always ask me through twitter or in the comment section!
Chiara xx







No comments:

Post a Comment