Monday 15 October 2012

Make-up review: Gilly hicks lipgloss

Hey everybody,

today, as it says in the title, I will be doing a review on Gilly Hicks's lipgloss. When I first bought this lipgloss I thought, no way I am buying a lipgloss that is seven pounds. I have this policy that I dont spend less than 2 pounds and more than five pounds, so I thought seven pounds is a bit pricey. Luckily, my cousin bought it for me. :)

I have the lipgloss in raw sugar, which is a really light nude pink that comes out transparent on the lips with silver glitters that are really pretty. The first thing I want to point out is the smell and taste...... This lipgloss smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. A clue is in the name. It literally smells of candy floss and taste like sugar. I honestly want to eat this lipgloss, and all the other colours in the range also smell and taste amazing (I think the green one is really nice- crunchy apple-mmmmh). These lipglosses are also very -for a lack of a better word- glossy. They look really shiny on the lips and really catch the light, especially with the glitters in the gloss. They are quite sticky, which I personally prefer in a lipgloss, and it stays on for ages. It looks very natural by itself and even prettier on top of lipstick. This lipgloss goes with everything really.

Overall I reallly enjoy this lipstick and find the packaging really pretty. It is available in:
  • Mint leaf
  • Raw sugar <3
  • Grenadine
  • Lemon drop
  • Strawberry
  • Passion fruit
  • Peach crisp
  • Tropical tart
  • Crunchy apple
  • Sweet mojito
  • Citrus cream
  • Wild Blueberry
I don't know why I really like the names of these glosses.

Hope you enjoy this post:)

1 comment:

  1. your cousins ​​make you always beautiful gifts
    love u <3

    ReplyDelete