Tuesday 2 October 2012

MY FIRST POST!

Hello everybody,
my name is Chiara and my blog is all about nails, makeup, fashion and all that jazz. I guess I can be described as a bit...... obsessed! I was thinking as this is my first post and I should make it a good one, I will write about my obsession over nail polish and my favourite brand of nail polish, which is.... Kiko!

Kiko has a wide selection of nail lacquers, and there are many hues of all colours. The nail polish itself is really easy to apply, and there are no streaks that you can sometimes get with nail polishes like Essie. They would last for about 3 days without chipping, but if you apply multiple layers it can last you for more than a week. If you are like me and change your nail polish all the time, then it shouldn't really be a problem.

I absolutely adore the finish that this nail polish gives. The colour is really strong and doesn't really need more than one coat to show well and the overall finish is really glossy and shiny and lasts you for ever!(I do admit that I do use a top coat though!)

There are 150 different colours, including ten french manicure nail lacquers and nine with a pearl or glitter effect. Unfortunately, shade 355 to 394 are limited meaning that I will have to go and buy these ones before they run out! They are summery colour like yellow and greens.

Right now the colour that I am favouring is 391 Grass green, which is a really bright matte glossy green that is really gorgeous and reminds of spring in this terrible weather.
                                 (The lacquers cost £3.90 by the way, but on sales they can go down to £1.50!)

Doesn't it remind you of spring?
P.S Just so you know, those hands aren't mine! :) 
Have a nice week and I hope you enjoyed this post! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment