Sunday 14 October 2012

Makeup review: natural collection eyehsadow and Barry M and Topshop mini-haul

Hey everybody,
today I will be doing a review about natural collection's duo eyeshadow in Mocha/Latte.

Okay, I know what most of you are thinking. Natural collection isn't top in the make-up market, but I was very surprised (in a good way) with this eyeshadow.This eyeshadow is made up of two colours, a milky off-white colour and a brown chocolate colour. They are both amazing. They are reaaly pigmented in colours and are soft to the touch, so will be applied with ease. They are also perfect for a natural smokey eye, or just if you do not want to make so much for an effort in your make-up. They blend very well and the packaging is very small, allowing you to be able to carry it in your purse, and being pressed, it will not spill all over you things. Even better, it's natural and very cheap, the price being around one or two pounds! They are also 3 for 2 in boots right now and there are four different types of these duo eyeshadow.
 
I also wanted to mention of the Barry M  and Topshop make-up mini-haul I had this week-end. I bought one of the new Barry M Ultra Moisturising Lip paint in 160. This cost £4.49.
I know it looks very dark, but it comes out like deep rich plummy purple that really suits my fair skin. I will do a more profound reviw on this in a few weeks. I also bought Barry M bold watreproof eyeliner in silver(£3.99) and their new gelly nail polish in blueberry (£3.99) (I will also do a review on this). Already having the eyeliner in bronze I can say that they are super soft and just glide on the eye, even though they tend to come off if you touch your eye or rub it after you just applied it.
 



 

 I also bought Topshop lipstick in Infrared (£8) and their blush in neon rose(£6). Infrared is a bright dark orange whereas neon rose is a gentle soft pink that brings a nice flush of colour to your cheeks.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post:)
Chiara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment