Monday 29 October 2012

NOTD: Halloween french

Hello guys!
So...I don't know you but I am getting more excited about Halloween by the day and so I thought of doing a french manicure, but with orange and black, which I find is a really cool alternative to the boring old french (no offence). This look is so easy to do and there are many ways you can try this at home if you do not have a black striper. Mine broke so I was a bit stuck on how to make this work as the first time I tried this I failed miserably! I then thought, why not use a paintbrush. That's right. I took a really old small paintbrush that was thin enough to perform a neat small straight line on the nails. A tip: rotate the nails whilst doing the black line as it will give you a neater line instead of trying to move the paintbrush along. Once I was done with the brush, I dipped it in nail polish remover and now I only am going to use it for nails!  So this is the overall look:


I really like it and think it is a more classic spin on Halloween nail art as nowadays all I tend to see are spiders and zombies on nails, which not only I am not very good at doing, but find that after a while are really unoriginal.
How are you going to paint your nails this Halloween?
Is it even related to this occasion?
Hope you enjoyed this post and subscribe if you haven't already.
Also follow this blog on twitter at @Aphrodi23905920. I only started the other day so it's a bit.... boring for now! I will also post whenever I do a new blog post so that you can keep yourself informed on twitter!
Chiara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment