Saturday 3 November 2012

Make up trend- Sunset shades!

Hello!

So, new makeup trend.... Sunset shades! Sunset shades are very popular this A/W 2012/2013 and I wanted to mention a bit more and a few products that you can use to perfect the look.

How do I know about sunset shades?

Well.... I am a geek, and in ELLE I read all about sunset lips and eyes and the catwalks that feature this look.

What brands rocked this look in the catwalks?

The main brands are Giorgio Armani, Narciso Rodriguez and Prada, even though many other brands like Dennis Basso and Zac Posen have been sporting these shades.
(Giorgio Armani)

What products do I recommend?

I really recommend the new Limited edition Sleek palettes in the Shangri-La collection. I have the respect one which has colours from black to plum to bright punk-y pink to oranges to red and to coppers which are the colours of this season, even though they may sound bright to you. Max Factor Flipstick in Gipsy Red is also the perfect red coral to add to your look.

How do I wear it?

By simply creating a winged liner look using your sunset-y eyeshadow you are already making a statement, and bright orange lips, like Topshop's lipstick in Infrared, add instant trend to your look. By pairing a nude lipstick, your look is muted down and more wearable. Girls...DARE! Bright colours may scare some of you or may make you think that your eye looks irritated. Sunset shades may be the ones for you! Ombre nails can also make your A/W look more... in-style! 

So.... what do you think of this questionnaire type post?
Do you love sunset shades as much as I do?

Chiara xx




No comments:

Post a Comment